Thursday, December 4, 2008

2008 went by so fast

I just cant believe how fast this year has gone by. It seems like yesterday this time of year we were getting ready to bring Erica into this world. And now she's going to be a Year old! My parents always told me that life goes by too fast and to enjoy every minute of it. Now i understand. My baby isnt a little baby anymore. Shes growing up so fast and has the best personality a kid could have. She's just like her daddy, she has to keep going all the time. She has to keep her self busy. She doesnt crawl anymore, :( which is sad. She's walking all over the place, getting into everything! And this little girl is so spoiled. She has to have her way! and she will let you know when she's not happy. haha. but I love that little stinker more than life itself and i would give up my world for her. I couldnt ask for a better family. Zach is amazing to me and surprises me everyday with how amazing he is. Zach is the guy that will hold my hair when im throwing up, give me body massages when im hurting from work, Will make me laugh when all i want to do is just lay in bed and cry. He's just so silly and i love everything about him. He truly is my other half and i cant imagine my life without him. Him and Erica make my life complete and i cant wait to see what our future brings us. No matter what it is, good or bad, we will make it through it with a smile on our face.
So looking back to this year and everything that has happend, i can truly say this has been the best year of my life. and i cant wait to see what 2009 will bring us.



my 2 loves

3 comments:

MELISSA**PARKER said...

Hey you! it's so good to hear from you! Your blog is cute, it looks like your doin awesome. Your family is so cute!

Heinz and Alecia said...

Liz! I'm glad you found me:) Your blog is so cute and I can't believe your daughter is almost 1!! Crazy how time flies. Well, keep in touch!

All About Bella! said...

hey I used to know zach from a LONG time ago! You guys have a beautiful daughter just wanted to say hi