Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Dr. Simeons HCG diet plan

I have come to the point where i cant do a diet on my own. So i went to the doctors and he put me on a very strict diet plan. Dr. Simeons Protocol. I inject myself daily with shots of HCG and vitamin B12 and also maintain a strict 500 calorie intake. I can only eat 3 1/2 oz of chicken, steak, or white fish, 2 servings of veggies and 2 servings of fruit a day, and at least 7 bottles of water a day. I cant have ANYTHING else or i will plateu. Its a very good plan and i have done ALOT of research on it and have found many sucess stories. People have lost 55 lbs in just 45 days! Thats amazing. Some of you might not think its healthy, but everything has been proven healthy. Its just restarting your metabolsm and getting your body to not want fatty foods. For any of you that are interested, do some research. I will update every week on how im doing. Wish me luck!

http://www.hcgdietinfo.com/HCG_Diet_Info_Dr_Simeon.htm

No comments: