Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Wisdom Teeth

So i have been putting off getting my wisdom teeth out for years now, and it finally got to the point where i could barely eat cause they were hurting so bad.. So after i got off work this morning i had to go and get my wisdom teeth pulled.. i was only planning on getting the bottom 2 out but they said that all four of them were in pretty bad position and i would have to get them all out eventually and it was best to just do it all at once and get it over with.. I was totally freaking out.. im such a chicken and couldnt help but start crying.. They were concerned cause i get real high blood pressure when im nervous or upset and it was 160/102.. All i remember was then hooking me up to the IV and i started feeling drowsy.. so i told everyone "goodnight" and i was out.. They said when i started waking up the first thing i said was "wheres Zach, tell him i want him here" My mom basically had to carry me out to the truck cause i was still way out of it.. Then i came to my moms and zach stayed with me for a couple hours before going to work.. Im still in quite a bit of pain.. but i plan on taking some lortabs and sleeping all night! Erica knew something was wrong because she kept coming up to me and giving me hugs and kisses..


Thanks to my mom and Zach for being here for me.. i love you both so much


Heres my scary picture..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OWIE! I hope you feel better. I'd be scared too so don't feel like a wuss. Wish I were there to help. Just be sure to get lots of rest.. You should be feeling better in no time.

Heinz and Alecia said...

Ouch! I got mine out a couple years ago. It hurt, but only for a couple of days. Feel better soon:)