Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Day 6

20 of my favorite things:


1- My kids are my number one favorite thing in this world. I love them so much.
2- My husband is my best friend and i cant imagine a day without him, even though he's a butthead sometimes. :-)
3- My family. They make me smile
4- My new home! Even though were not moved in yet, im so excited to have a HOME!
5- My cellular device. I love my phone. I can do just about anything on it. 
6- My friends- I have some great ones
7- My cricut- now that ill have more room in our house, ill have more space to use it!
8- My truck.. Its perrrrty
9- My residents.. even though they give me a hard time most of the time. there like my family. 
10- Our puppy.. She's such a good dog
11- Our xbox... Me and Zach have had alot of fun times playing Halo and Bomberman. its what we do when we dont have the kids.
12- DVR... id be lost without it.
13- My black flip flops.. ive had them for years and i wear them everywhere.
14- My crockpot.. LOVE IT
15- My bed.. We have to had a king size bed because zach is so freakin tall.
16- My straightner... Id be lost without that too.
17- My sisters favorite ring.. i have it hanging in my car.. everytime i look at it, i know she's watching over me.. i miss you sister.
18- Kids.. im seriously thinking about going to school to become a teacher. 
19- Coffee... yumm
20- TIME... time is precious.

No comments: