Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

Another year to be thankful for my amazing family. I just keep feeling more and more blessed everyday with my amazing kids. I am so thankful for them being so beautiful and healthy. I couldnt ask for anything more. I am also thankful that i got to spend another thanksgiving with my dad. He made sure that i knew how to make thanksgiving dinner because he's not sure how much longer he will be around. (he used to do all the cooking around the house). Im also thankful for my amazing mother. She does so much for my family and takes such good care of my girls. No matter how tired she is, she is always willing to help me out. My husband has been amazing too. I couldnt have asked for a better father for my girls.
Enjoy the pictures!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had such a wonderful Thanksgiving. I'm sorry to hear about your father.. That must be especially hard around the holidays. I will keep him in my prayers.