Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mothers Day










So, Today, Me, My mom, dad, and Erica took a drive up to Kolob Resevoir. It where my family always used to go to go hunting and fishing. It brought back alot of memories for my dad and even for me, from what i can remember. About 19 Years ago, My sister (who has passed away 15 years ago, when i was 8) and I, Carved our names on one of the Aspen trees. So we decided to look for it, and sure enough, it was still there.. you could barely make out Erica's name, but it was there. It kind of brought a tear to all of our eyes. My sister loved going up there all the time. And i could tell it was a little hard for my parents. But we plan on taking a little trip one day and do a whole day of fishing, probably without Erica because she just kept wanting to jump in the water and was getting so mad when we wouldnt let her. It would be good to get the family together and go fishing all day. I miss those times. So, despite all the other problems i have had today, i had a good mothers day and glad i got to spend it with the people who means the most to me.
Happy Mothers day Mom.. thanks for everything you have ever done for me!












1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:( Thats really sad. I didn't know that. If you don't mind me asking how she passed away?

I'm glad you had a good mothers day though.