Sunday, May 17, 2009

Weekend with Erica




I had a great time with Erica this weekend.. I bought her a little pool that she could sit in cause its been super hot.. well she thought it was alot funner to jump in, laugh, then jump out.. she wouldnt sit at in at all. It was so funny. I love this little girl so much.. My life could be turning upside down and when she looks at me and smile she makes everything bad go away.
She is growing up so fast. She is talking alot more now, picking up every word.. She knows my parents spoil her o death and always goes to them and say "candy".. its so cute..
even her tantrums are cute.. the other day she got mad at me because i wouldnt let her run in the street, so i took her inside and she was kicking and screaming, then she grabbed my neck and started to choke me.. i couldnt help but laugh because i know i have a long road ahead of me with this little girl.. I need to get supernanny's phone number. :-)
I want another baby so bad. Erica loves to play with kids and i know she would love to have a brother or sister to play with, but when the time is right, it might happen.
Erica, I love you so much baby girl.. Momma loves you.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! Glad you had fun girl. Sometimes your child/children are all that you need.

mama+son said...

duuude!
she is so cute!
you have to call me so the kiddies can get together and play!