Tuesday, October 6, 2009

P.S. I Love You







I Love my little family More than anything. Things have been going alot better lately. I have been looking at all the positive things lately instead of all the negative and realized that everything will happen for a reason. Right now, i am just going to live in the moment and cherish every second of it.

 


My phone finally just stopped working. I knew it was a matter of time before it would just completely go out. Zach was amazing enough to buy me a new one. I just love it. My old one would barely work and i would get so frustrated with it. and now my new one is awesome!
RIP you p.o.s. phone




Hello My new baby.. I still need to get a new case for it because the one i already had doesnt fit on the 3G phone.


Erica is just like her daddy in so many ways.. always on the computer or the phone :-) hehe



I just love her..


Outside waiting for her NaNa to come pick her up.







1 comment:

Melanie said...

Liz,
That is awesome. That is such a great attitude.