Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas and Erica's birthday


We decided to stay the night at my parents house on Christmas Eve so Erica can wake up and see all the presents she got from Santa. It was really good to be there so my dad could enjoy Erica. Heres some pictures from the morning.



Playing Hungry Hungry Hippos during breakfast


Then we went up to Fillmore to have Christmas with Zach's family. I felt so sick all day and the drive sucked really bad. But i was a trooper and hung in there. I look horrible.. i did not want to do anything that day.


She looked adorable!

After we opened christmas presents, we had a little birthday party for Erica.

She kept telling us "shhhhh" while we were singing happy birthday to her. :-)
Blowing out the candle



Licking the icing



Playing with her new toys.


3 comments:

MELISSA**PARKER said...

Looks like you guys had a Merry Christmas!! I'm glad:) your daughter is too cute!

Anonymous said...

she looked like she was having a fun birthday last night. it was good to see you. give me a call and we can do something when your feeling better.

Anonymous said...

Wow.. Busy weekend. Looks like it was fun!