Friday, January 15, 2010

11 weeks, and Dr appointment update

This last couple of weeks have been the worst. Ive been more sicker, blood pressure has gotten really high, and i dont ever want to do anything but lay in bed. I finally ended up calling my doctor to tell him about my blood pressure, they put me on a low dose of medication to calm it down. Well, today we went to the my monthly appointment and unfortuantly, the medication hasnt been working, so he is uping my dose and hopefully that will help. Ive lost a total of 14 lbs, which im totally fine with, but the way im losing it sucks! i still have a VERY hard time keeping anything down, even water. Dr. Astle said that the nausea should be going away in 4 weeks. Also at the Dr appointment today, we heard the heartbeat! he said it "sounds marvelous" It was so good to finally hear that little ones heart beating, it made me feel like there really is a reason im so sick all the time. Zach said that hearing the heartbeat it finally hit him that were going to have another baby. I told him its been hitting me for the last 6 weeks. :-)
I havent put up my cartoon up for this week so here it is.



3 comments:

Heinz and Alecia said...

14 pounds!! That's crazy! I hope you feel better soon...it will be all worth it in the end though :D

The Coleman Family said...

Brutal. Hopefully the sickness will pass soon.

The Coleman Family said...

Happy Birthday!