Sunday, February 14, 2010

Ive been neglecting.. i know

Its been forever since i have posted.. Its been a rough few weeks for me. This pregnancy has made me to never want anymore kids. I have finally got my blood pressure back down to normal, but after all the worrying about my blood pressure, i started bleeding. I was 13 weeks when that happened. I went straight to my doctors and he did an ultrasound. It turned out that the blood was from my placenta going into place. Im finally to the point in my pregnancy where i can actually keep some food in my stomach and im not so exhausted. We will be finding out what were going to be having by the end of March. So now, i am 16 weeks :-)


Erica is such an amazing little girl. She's getting excited that she's going to be a big sister. and evertime she comes around to climb on me she says "careful mama's tummy" She knows that she cant jump all over me like she used to.


My dad has been in the hospital for almost a week. He had an aortic anerism that they had to go in and repair before it ruptured. He made it through the surgery ok, but afterwards he had lots of trouble. He wasnt able to come off the ventilator ok because of his bad lungs. Its just been a miserable week for him. He is now back at home and is trying to make it one day at a time. 

Zach has been wonderful. I am so glad that we have made it through the hard times and never forgot how much we love each other. He is my other half and i am so blessed to call him my husband. I havent gotten any recent pictures of us together because i havent been in the mood to look decent and take pictures. Our 2 year anniversary is on tuesday and we're going to vegas for a couple nights, just me and him. I will be sure to take some pictures. I cant wait to get to spend some alone time with him. :-) 


2 comments:

The Coleman Family said...

I can't wait to find out what you guys are having. I personally think that you will have another girl. Sorry to hear about your father.. I'll keep him in my prayers. Erica is so beautiful.. Love her smile in that picture. And happy 2 year anniversary.. Make it a good one! Thanks for the update!

Heinz and Alecia said...

I'm glad you're feeling a little bit better! Have a good time in Vegas! (jealous :) I too am sorry to hear about your father, we'll pray for him.