Thursday, June 2, 2011

Good Byes are never Easy

I know Death is a part of this crazy life.. but it doesnt make it any easier when you loose someone that holds a special place in your heart. I have been blessed to have met one of the most crazy, fun, sweet girl i will ever meet. She was taken away from this crazy world this past Sunday. Words can not explain the pain i felt once i found out. She was too young. She was 25. She had her whole life ahead of her. It just isnt fair. Although, she is now resting in peace with her baby boy, i feel she deserved a 2nd chance at her life. I will never forget her beautiful smile and amazing laugh. I will never forget coming into work when she was here and seeing the love she had in her heart. She made work fun, She made me smile when all i wanted to do was cry. She would always have a smile on her face even though i knew she was hurting inside.
May you rest in peace my dear Rosie. I will never forget you and all the great things you did for everyone around you. I love you and ill see you again.


Obituary


No comments: