Saturday, February 7, 2009

25 Random Things About Me

1. Family means more to me than anything.
2. I want to eventually be a nurse in Labor and Delivery.. but school is not my thing.. so i dont know what im going to do.
3. I work at an assisted living facility, yes, i have to wipe dirty butts.. but i love my job more than anything and i love these people like they were my family. If im not going to take care of them, who will...
4. Yes, me and Zach moved way too fast, got pregnant after 2 months of dating, then got married a year later.. but i love him and our daughter more than anything and wouldnt change anything!
5. Im not a morning person.. i love to sleep in.. but that is no longer an option with my daughter..
6. We want to have 4 kids.. (i had an easy labor, i guess thats why i want 4)
7. i constantly find myself depressed about my body, im not happy with myself.. but i dont have enough self control to change it..
8. I have to fall asleep with the TV on every night.
9. It takes me forever to fall asleep.. i lay there and so many things run through my mind..
10. Ive never been to a concert... ugh i know...
11. I miss my sister.. (she died when i was 8, car accident) I always wonder how my life would be if she was still here.
12. I love to dance.. and sing..
13. I have always wondered what it would be like to be famous.
14. I love to drive around and listen to music
15. I am very sensitive.. I cry for everything..
16. My daughter has taught me so much. She is amazing and i love her more than anything.
17. Im always afraid im going to end up alone in this world.
18. Me and Zach want to buy a house sometime soon..
19. I am always stressed about money.
20. I love to cook. I just never have enough time to actually prepare a good meal.. but when i do.. dang do i cook good. :-)
21. Im such a clean freak.. I am constantly cleaning up something at my house.. or doing laundry, or picking up toys..
22. Me and Zach play Halo just about everynight... I love it (im still a staff captain)
23. I love st.george.. i dont think i ever want to move.
24. I have alot of regrets in my life that i wish i could change.
25. I am constantly checking myspace and facebook :-)

No comments: