Sunday, February 15, 2009

R.i.P. Leone Bates

I have worked at Beehive homes for about 6 months now. I love my job. And i love these people. My biggest fear was losing one of my residents. On February 14th, I got a text from Amanda at about 7:05 A.M., right when i was about to get off work, and she said "Leone Died" So i hurried and ran across the street to the other house where Leone was at, it was heartbreaking, everyone was in tears and her daughter was there. My manager told me i could go in there and see her and say goodbye to her, i opened the door, saw her and just walked out crying, i couldn't go in there. I didn't want to say goodbye. She was such a great person. She was so caring of others. I remember when i used to work graveyards at that house, she would come out in her wheelchair just to see if i was ok and if i wanted company. She was such a sweetheart. I know she is in a better place and pain free and back with her husband. We'll always remember you Leone. Rest in Piece.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm very sorry for your loss. Its hard to loose a good friend. Just know that she's in a much better place now.