Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Our 1st Anniversary

Yaay! we made it through our first year of marriage! 2-16-09 was our first anniversary! We had a great time. When we woke up, we went to Ihop for breakfast. Then we went to the mall and i bought Zach a whole new outfit, Pants, shoes, and a shirt. Then around 3pm we went to Massage Envy and got a couples 1 hour massage! It was amazing. Zach has never had a massage before (professionally) so i was happy he finally got to see how amazing it felt. We are definatley going to be going back there. After our Massage, we went home, took a shower and got ready for our date. We decided to go to Samurai 21 since we have never been there before.. I wasnt too sure of it because im not a big fan of sushi and i didnt think Zach would like it either.. but it wasnt too bad.. and We actually ate some of the sushi.. i was surprised Zach ate some because he is so picky when it comes to food. After dinner we went and got my diamond earings that Zach got for me for our anniversary. They are so beautiful. Then we went to the movies and saw "Push" it was a pretty good movie. (It made me dream that i had powers like that. haha) Then we went and picked up Erica at my moms house, took her home, put her to bed and then played Halo :-) It was a pretty good anniversary and im glad were going to have at least 60 more. I love you to Pieces Zachary....




2 comments:

The Leggs said...

Sounds like you guys had a great time! I'm so glad... I agree. Here's to 60 more!

Melanie said...

I am so glad you guys had a good time. Thanks for letting me know about Madamee Tussades. It was really fun. You guys would like it. Tim was my favorite part.