Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I want .. I need

Latley, i have been so upset with how things are in my life.. I have let myself go in so many ways.. Soooo i have decided to make a list of things that i want, and WILL get!

1. I want to be able to fit into my old clothes again.. i want to be able to not feel totally discusted by my body.. i want to look like that again ==>



2. I want to buy a a house! I want to be able to plant my own garden and paint the walls whatever color i want. I want to have a HOME


3. I want money! the only thing thats holding us back from buying a house is our debt! I would like to have a money tree like this so we can pay all of our debt off - thank you

4. I need a new iPhone! my current iPhone is a piece of garbage because i have dropped it so many times that the screen is going out.. (Hubby, Remember this one for christmas time )


5. I want to have a REAL wedding. Me and Zach didnt get to have the wedding that we really wanted. I tear up everytime i see weddings because i wish we could have had that..


6. And because we didnt have a real wedding, we obviously didnt get a honeymoon.. so thats where this one comes in to place.. I have always wanted to go on a cruise.. dammit, i will one day


7. I want to go fishing! Zach isnt really the "outdoorsy" type of guy and he hates things like hunting and fishing (something i grew up with) and i miss it. Its something my dad and I have always had fun doing and something i will always love.. I WILL go fishing by the end of the year, even if i have to go by myself


8. Ok, Ok, i know that i am dreaming, but i would like to have Channing Tatum.. Just look at him, need i say more?


9. Yes, me and Zach want another baby. A boy. * sigh * .... someday

10. I need a new wardrobe! and this is where the whole money thing comes in place.. i need money to buy new clothes!

11. Ok, Im not one of those obsessed Twilight girls, but i seriously cant wait until "New Moon" comes out..


Hopefully i can come back to this list and cross some of these things off (preferablly, the Channing Tatum one)

1 comment:

The Leggs said...

Ha ha ha - You and I need to leave the girl with the guys and go camping and fishing one weekend. Let me know if you want to. It would be so much fun!