Saturday, August 8, 2009

The weekend



So far this weekend has been great. On friday, i watched Sammie's little boy who is just 2 months older than Erica. They had to much fu together and it was so cute to see them play. I even got a little video of them kissing :)
On Saturday, Me and my mom went bed shopping :) My mom has just redone her whole house and Erica now has her own little room there for her to sleep at night and take naps when she's at NaNa's house. My mom is wonderful and spoils this little girl to death. We got a great deal on this bed and it is perfect for her , after a while, im going to paint the butterflies on it and paint Erica's name on it. Its super cute.
There was a great deal on a bed frame for my king bed.. i just had to get it because i fell in love with it and it was a great price. So heres a picture of that too!













Erica saying i love you


Erica and Gunner


On Saturday, Me and Zach got in a big fight and he said some pretty hurtful things to me, but he realized how wrong he was and he came home with some beautiful roses for me..




That night we went and saw G.I. Joe.. i have been wanting to see this movie for so long because Channing Tatum is in it :) He looked absolutley breath taking in this movie.. ah! i love him..




Hope Everyone had a good weeked!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sounds like a good weekend! still need to go see that movie myself maybe tonight if i can get zach to take me too.