Sunday, March 7, 2010

True Love

There has been multiple times that i have wanted to give up on my marriage and ive actually come pretty close.
But when i see Zach and Erica together, playing, laughing, and messing around, it makes me so happy that things have worked out. And then i get a picture sent to my phone while im at work, and my heart just melts.  I have never loved anyone as much as i love these two. They are my whole world and i dont know if i would ever really be able to live without them. Its really hard when Zach works so much and me and Erica hardly see him, but when we actually have the time to be with him, i cherish every second.
I love them <3

3 comments:

The Coleman Family said...

I love it when men do sweet things like that.

MELISSA**PARKER said...

Your family is so cute! And I'm with ya..marriage can be very rough sometimes! But it's all worth it:D

The Terry's said...

It's great when you find the smallest things like them sending you picture of them two playing. every time kameron takes gunner in the morning so i can go to school, i just melt because i know gunner loves spending time with his dad.