Sunday, February 28, 2010

18 weeks!

 

I have been craving lots of "STRAWBERRY'' things. ex: strawberry lemonade, strawberry smoothies/slushies, taffy. 

I have been feeling the baby move alot now. At first it felt like little fishies swimming around in my tummy. But now the movements are alot stronger. 
I still get nauseous every once in a while, especially if i havent ate for a long time. I didnt gain any weight all month, or lose any, but my doctor told me he wants me to start gaining weight. (i told him, no thanks)
Over all, i feel great, 100 % better than i did my first trimester. Im still planning on going all natural with this birth, so im going to start going to some stretching and yoga classes. 

Erica has been pretty sick for the last 2 weeks. She's finally feeling better, but she still has a cough. Ive been trying to do lots of bonding with her and she has been super clingy to me. We cant go anywhere (not even in another room at home) without her saying "hold me, mama!" I have to carry her everywhere now and its so hard on me. Ive been trying to do lots of crafts and activities with her so she's not so bored all the time, and to make up for all those weeks where i couldnt do anything but lay on the couch. 
Im going to be looking up more activities i can do with her, especially now that i only work 3 days a week, ill have lots of free time with her. She keeps saying that she's going to have a little brother and shes going to help us with him :) its so cute. I really need to get a video of her. 


 
i love her so much!!

3 comments:

Brooks Curtis and Tiffany Leigh said...

I'm so glad you're finally feeling better and doing well <3

The Coleman Family said...

Here are some of my favorite sites.. Check them out.. They have tons of activities! P.s. I'm so glad that Erica is feeling better.

http://family.go.com/

http://www.artistshelpingchildren.org/coffecanscraftsideasactivitieskids.html

http://www.nickjr.com/playtime/shows/blue/index.jhtml?=

Jennifer said...

Oh you need to STOP holding her now, or your in for trouble when the baby comes. If you hold her and cater to her you are giving telling her she has a reason to be afraid. You need to tell her that she has to be a strong little girl cause she is going to be a BIG sister. Encourage her! Good luck!