Sunday, November 22, 2009

Baby #2 !

We just found out yesterday that we are expecting our second child! We are very happy and excited!  Im just hoping everything is ok and we will have a healthy baby. Just like i was with Erica, i am very worried about having another miscarriage. So every little cramp or pain, i start panicking. I am just going to put this child in gods hands and pray that everything will be fine.



I started taking my prenatal vitamins today. I feel fine. Just very tired. I have some cramps sometimes and a little lower back pain.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats! everything will work out! take it easy and don't do to much lifting.

Melanie said...

Congrats! Yeah another grand baby!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Thats amazing! Congrats!

Heinz and Alecia said...

Congratulations Liz!! Everything thing will work out! Stay positive :D