Sunday, November 8, 2009

Sick, on a weekend??

Erica caught a cold from my mom in the middle of the week, and my first night back at home with Zach and Erica, i caught the cold. Erica has had the worst of it though. She was having such a hard time breathing because she was so stuffed up, she was really grumpy and restless. She is finally starting to feel better, but you can still hear in her voice that she still has a little cold. I had a really bad sore throat and a bad cough, and Zach has just had a sore throat.. Were finally starting to get over it, so i will be spending the next couple days with a can of lysol and washing everything in the house.
On Friday, we went to our weekly "friday night movie" and we saw "The box". it had to have been one of the worst movies i have ever seen in my life. I really like Cameron Diaz, and i feel bad that she had to play in this horrible movie.
Overall, it was a sick/relaxing weekend.


1 comment:

Melanie said...

I am so glad you all are feeling better. Erica,here are big hugs and kisses from grandma. XOXOXOXOXO Love you.