Monday, February 22, 2010

First Belly Pic

This was taken last week (16 weeks). i decided since im starting to show that i will start taking pictures every couple weeks.



Im starting to feel alot better, and i can actually function now. I have my next doctors appointment on Friday. Im hoping my doctor will do another ultrasound this time so we can find out the sex of the baby, but i think he's not going to do one until next month's appointment. that means i will be almost 22 weeks if he makes me that long.. ugh..
Ive been having alot of people ask me if i want a girl or boy.. and honestly, i would be happy with either..
I would like to have a boy because i know Zach really wants a boy, and this might be our last baby. But then again i would like to have another girl because i think Erica would do better with a sister.

 
So... which is it????? :-)

1 comment:

The Coleman Family said...

Your belly is just too cute! Its so small.. Like I said.. It looks like you've actually lost weight. I think that you are going to have another girl.. But that's just a guess. You should post a blog on here having everyone guess what the sex.. Weight and length will be. It might be fun to see who gets the closest.