Saturday, February 27, 2010

Update

On Thursday i went to my doctors appointment, hoping he would do an ultra sound so we could finally know what were having, but he wants to wait til im 20 weeks (bummer) So im scheduled to have my ultrasound on March 15th. He wanted to do some blood test to check for any birth defects (kinda scared me when he said that) Overall, it was a pretty boring appointment.

I took Erica to Jumpin Jacks today. There were SOOOO many kids there that it was hard for her to play around without getting knocked over or hit. But she had a blast. It was my first time taking her that she wasnt scared of that place.. i think we will be going there alot more now. Heres a couple pictures.

2 comments:

The Coleman Family said...

You look wonderful.. Love how long your hair has gotten. Still can't wait to find out what your having!

Melanie said...

I am so glad she had fun at Jumpin Jacks. Grandma loves you Erica so very much.