Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter 2010

This Easter we spent most of our time at my mother in laws house. On Friday we went and colored some eggs and then went to dinner at the Brick Oven. Then after Zach got off work on Sunday, we headed over there to have a BBQ and have Erica do a little Easter egg hunt. Zach's mom had Erica on Saturday so she took her to the park and they had a big Easter egg hunt for kids (pictures of that are on my facebook). It was a good Easter and Erica had a lot of fun. I forgot to take a picture of the basket i got her, but she got a new My little Pony toy, with some extras too it, some candy, coloring books, crayons, and a new outfit. Enjoy the pictures!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love all of the pictures you posted. Especially the one with you and your little belly trying to pop out lol.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MELISSA**PARKER said...

Cute Little family. And cute blog:)