Monday, April 12, 2010

Week 24

I went to the doctor on Thursday. I gained 2lbs and my iron level went back up. I heard the baby's heartbeat and my doctor told me im measuring a week over, but he will see about changing my due date when i have my ultrasound next month. He sent me home with the glucose drink that i have to drink an hour before my next appointment to test for gestational diabetes. (kinda nervous about that) . We scheduled my ultrasound for May 7th. I cant wait!! im really hoping this baby will cooperate this time and let us see. I really need to get a move on buying stuff and setting up the room. Im starting to really want another girl more and more. We have been thinking about names but we havent really came to a decision yet. but there are a few that we like. Ive been feeling pretty good. I dont really have any complaints yet.. but im sure that will change once i start getting into my third trimester. This baby sure is an active little one. its always moving and loves to kick me right in the bladder. Zach finally felt a little kick the other night. I have a Posterior placenta so its harder for him to feel the baby move.

Photobucket

No comments: