Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I hate the dentist!!

Ever since i was a little kid i have always hated the dentists. I didnt get braces until i was 19. and didnt get my wisdom teeth pulled until just last year. For the last few months i have had the worst toothache ever. and i just couldnt handle it anymore. i knew that i had to get in before it got worse. So i made an appointment for today and i went in. I ended up having 2 holes in 2 of my back teeth and decay was down really deep almost to the nerve. I got them cleaned, and got a filling on them. It was so painful. i was in tears! They were able to numb me, but it still felt like i could feel everything, so they numbed me again. But yet, it still hurt so bad. He told me that the fillings should work just fine but because the decay was so deep, it might be possible that i will have to get 2 root canals in those teeth. so im crossing my fingers that these work. He also said that i need to start flossing, (which is something i dont do ) He didnt give me any pain meds because i cant take them anyway. So i will be loading up with tylenol every 4 hours. And i hope ill be able to sleep tonight!

No comments: